Quick answers to tough questions about Jesus' life, ministry, and divinity.
Is there archeological proof that Jesus existed? Did Jesus ever actually claim to be God? Is Jesus really the only way? There's a good chance that every Christian will be asked tough questions like these at some point in their lives, whether from combative skeptics, curious seekers, or even doubts in their own minds.
To help followers of Christ answer questions quickly and confidently, Josh and Sean McDowell adapted the wisdom from their apologetics classic Evidence That Demands a Verdict into an accessible resource that provides answers to common questions about Jesus.
Evidence for Jesus answers these questions and more:
- Is there evidence that Jesus was real?
- Did Jesus ever actually claim to be God?
- What makes Jesus unique from other religious figures?
- Is Christianity a copycat religion?
- What does the Old Testament teach about the coming Messiah?
- Did Jesus really rise from the dead?
- Why does the resurrection of Jesus matter?
Evidence for Jesus will equip brand new believers and lifelong Christians alike with time-tested rebuttals to defend their faith in Jesus against even the harshest critics.
Publisher: Thomas Nelson, 2023
Number of Pages: 256