The CSB Apologetics Study Bible helps today’s Christians better understand, defend, and proclaim their beliefs in an age of increasing moral and spiritual relativism. This revised and updated edition includes new articles and extensive apologetics study material from today’s leading apologists to reflect and provide deeper understanding of the relevant apologetics issues and questions being discussed today.
• 90 leading apologists contributed commentary and articles on apologetics including:
Ted Cabal, Lee Strobel, Chuck Colson, Paul Copan, Norm Geisler,
Hank Hanegraaff, Josh McDowell, Albert Mohler, J.P. Moreland,
Ravi Zacharias, and many more.
• 134 Articles on key apologetic issues–including a lead article by Lee Strobel (The Case for Christ).
• 66 Exclusive introductions from contributors
• 48 “Twisted Scripture” explanations for commonly misunderstood passages
• 12 Profiles of Christian apologists including Thomas Aquinas, Origen, C.S. Lewis and more
• 13 Timelines and Maps include unique offerings such as a Timeline of Apologists and Notable Works, Comparison of World Religion, Naturalism vs. Theism and more
• Apologetics Study Notes
• Annotated Bibliography
• Presentation page
• Book Introductions
• Two-color interior
• Two-column text
• Smyth-sewn binding
• Ribbon marker
• Full-color maps
• 9.75-point type size
The CSB Apologetics Study Bible features the highly reliable, highly readable text of the Christian Standard Bible® (CSB), which stays as literal as possible to the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity. The CSB’s optimal blend of accuracy and readability makes Scripture more moving, more memorable, and more motivating to read and share with others.